Search through our XStreamZ IPTV Troubleshooting Page for quick answers to simple questions you may have. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, stop by our contact page and ask your question of Facebook or send us an email.
XStreamZ IPTV is here for you!
- Go to Settings – Add Ons – My Add Ons
- Then navigate to PVR Clients – PVR IPTV Simple Client – Settings – EPG Settings
- Change EPG Time Shift to your desired Setting
- Select OK
- Press “Back” 4 times
- Select “Live TV” – Disable
- Select “Clear Data”
- Select “Enable”
- Press Back 2 times
- Guide will reload and time will be correct
As always, if you have trouble, please visit our Contact Page and either mail us or go to our Facebook Page for help!
Please go to the following link if you’re having VLC Issues:
- If you’re having issues with Perfect Player:
Change the decoder under settings-player. Find which one works best for you by switching around. This is simply trial-and-error. In the Android APK, under settings, the best decoder is VLC, however MXplayer may be good for you as well.